BURLESKA® registered trademark of LOSTWEAR Limited.
The past and present content of this website (www.burleska.co.uk) is registered copyright of LOSTWEAR Limited. Unauthorised use/infringement of our images or website content will be pursued with international copyright.
LOSTWEAR LTD is registered as a company in England and Wales
VAT Registration: GB873098786
Company Registration: 5650957
We also have a boutique in 10B Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden Town, London NW1 8AH. There you can select and try the most exquisite collection of corsetry and clothing.
We supply a number of stores around the world from Alaska to South Africa. Please contact us if you’re looking for a shop stocking Burleska products in your area.
We keep as much stock as possible, as we have a 15,000 sq feet warehouse with 1000s of corsets and beautiful selection of clothing to choose from.
So calling 0208 874 0472 and checking first can always guarantee next day service.
- United Kingdom delivery is £5.00 (GBP) next day service
- European delivery is £10 (GBP) per order 2/4 days
Locations like France, Belgium, Germany and Republic of Ireland are 2 days, while Italy, Spain, Greece, Sweden, Finland are 3/4 days
- USA & CANADA delivery £25 (GBP) per order/48 hr Service
- AUSTRALIA delivery is £30 (GBP) per order.
- The costs are per order and for as many items as you like.
The website operates a shopping cart. Select the item you want, choose options (Size/Colour/Quantity/etc) and add to shopping cart. On checkout you will be taken to the shipping and payment method page followed by a payment page. Orders are encrypted for your security and we operate under a secure server, so you will see the padlock sign on your browser screen when you enter credit card details. Your card details are then encrypted. We take security seriously and you should too. Never enclose card details in emails to us. If we email you about your card, we will only specify the last four digits of the card number, nothing else.
- All prices are in United Kingdom pounds sterling (GBP). They include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate, but do not include shipping (see shipping rates above).
- Please use the currency converter in the top right corner of every web page to work out the price in your currency. Please make sure you select your local currency when using the tool.
- We accept MasterCard, Access, Visa, Barclaycard, Delta, Solo, Maestro and Visa Debit cards, and American Express. Simply include the details requested on the order form, and we will charge your card. All items are listed in UK pounds. The exchange from one currency to another is automatically made by your bank/card company when we charge your card, and you should see the exchange rate applied on your next statement.
- Payment via PayPal is also available. Please see the PayPal option in our shopping cart. We do not use the automated PayPal payment currently, so once we have reviewed your order, we will manually send you a Request for Payment. This may take up to 48 hours depending on day,
- Cheques and money orders are accepted but take longer to process.
- Credit/debit cards are manually charged after we have reviewed your order. Likewise for Paypal, once we have reviewed we will send a Paypal Request for Payment. We can take payment over the phone.
Exchanges & Cancellations.
Please read the following carefully.
Please order with care, and contact us in case of any query you may have. We appreciate some customers may fall between sizes or may like to check how particular designs sizes run, please enclose measurements and additional details in case of query. Asking before you order can often save yourself and us time and money.
- To comply with the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations all other items can be cancelled provided we are notified within 7 days of receipt of the item. Items must not have been worn and be in their original packaging.
Returns are sent to us at the customer's own expense and risk. We recommend you return to us via an insured service to cover loss and damage in transit to us, which we cannot be held liable.
All customers should ensure their return contains their name, address, order number and a brief note about the return. This is also specified on the Delivery Note that comes inside Order packages.
If exchanging, please let us know the new size or alternative item required so it can be sourced while the item is on its way back, thus limiting delays.
Corsets should be tried on over a t-shirt and not laced tight when trying for size as corsets quickly form the shape of your body when tight-laced. We will exchange corsets for an alternative size, but only when the corset is returned in brand new condition in original packaging.
A corset that has been tight laced rather than gently tried for size will not be exchanged. We will exchange your corset once for an alternative size, corsets are not refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel and suspend or delay delivery of an order without being liable for any loss or damage if the supply of the goods is prevented or delayed for circumstances beyond our control.
If you have questions about a garment please contact us before you place your order, we are always happy to help.
Our exchange and returns policy is designed to protect our customers and keep our costs and consequent prices down.
Please be aware that your own country's Customs may impose local taxes or import duty.
Delivery & Returns.
Burleska Policy is if any purchased items are not in stock we will gladly refund you.
Wishing to cancel your purchase order after making payment , please email us & request a full refund & we will gladly refund you.
To receive a refund or to exchange the goods, the original item must be returned within 21 days of purchase.
When receiving your purchased goods if you are not happy or ot is wrong size & wish to return for exchange these items must be sent to address below, we will provide an exchange or a refund on receipt of goods as long as the original product is returned in perfect condition (the condition it was sent out in) .
Address for returns & all communications:
ACCESS SELF STORAGE
UNIT 6000 249-251 MERTON ROAD
Our Customer service department are available on 0208 874 0472 Monday to Friday. 10am-5pm
All emails are replied swiftly 7 days a week.
Deliveries are either with DPD courier recorded or Fedex International.